Innovation and talent
Education in values
In the Colegio Europeo de Madrid we encourage our students to develop their talent to their fullest and be able to dedicate the rest of their lives to what they are passionate about. At CEM are conscious that it is in this way that they will succeed professionally and personally.
- Innovation and Talent: Companies no longer demand memorized degrees or knowledge, demand creativity, initiative, entrepreneurship, cooperation, connectivity, innovation, productivity, efficiency, value. And these skills are not develop in a school model where the student is a passive person who assumes the contents without questioning them, without criticizing them, without using them, without creativity, without curiosity. That the reason why at the Colegio Europeo de Madrid we use different innovative methodologies that make our students the protagonists of their learning.
- International Education: it involves an education that goes beyond national borders by exchanging students who travel to study in different countries, and that intentionally prepares them to be active and engaged participants in an interconnected world. This type of education equips our students with both individual and complementary skills and encourages a global thought when it comes to analyzing different situations.
In this environment, students from the Colegio Europeo de Madrid develop:
- Skills to work effectively in global environments
- Ability to communicate in several languages: Spanish, English, French and German/Mandarin Chinese
- Attitude of respect and interest in other cultures and peoples.
- Personalized Attention: each of our students is unique as a person, with potential to explore, change and transform the world; for this reason and to make the most of their time in our classrooms, the teacher evaluates the characteristics of the group in order to adapt the educational program and that each of our students learns using the tools that best fit the way they understand and acquire knowledge. On the other hand, and not least, the families of our students are a fundamental pillar in our project, so our commitment to them is to periodically inform them about the evolution of their children through personalized reports and tutoring, as well as to attend to their suggestions; in short, collaborate with them in the exciting task of educating from the time they arrive at our BEBIN Nursery School, until they finish their training career at the Colegio Europeo de Madrid.
- Education in Values: we are aware that the character and personality of each of our students is shaped by the attitudes and behaviors of the people around them. That’s why it’s critical that students see consistency in their teachers’ behavior. Transversally to all subjects we seek a profile of a responsible, empathetic and capable student towards the achievement of an autonomous morality that allows him to satisfactorily solve any situation of the future.
Students trained and educated in the educational model of the Colegio Europeo de Madrid are prepared at the end of their baccalaureate, to successfully face their future university and professional, because they are competent people cognitively, socially and emotionally.